Flora Ogilvy, the granddaughter of Princess Alexandra, married Swedish Timothy Vesterberg in a small ceremony at the Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace on Saturday 26 September 2020.
The couple said: “We are truly overjoyed and look forward to celebrating next year”.
Photograph Hugo Burnand, who took the photos at the royal wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, also took the official portraits at Flora’s wedding.
For her big day, Flora wore a minimalist gown with modern silhouettes by Emilia Wickstead, a New Zealand-born fashion designer based in London, England.
Flora borrowed a pair of diamond and pearl earrings from her grandmother Princess Alexandra. They feature a pearl suspended from a diamond frame.
Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy is first cousin of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Flora Alexandra Ogilvy, born on 15 December 1994 in Edinburgh, is the eldest child and only daughter of James and Julia Ogilvy.
On 13 November 13, Timothy Vesterberg and Flora Ogilvy announced their engagement on instagram.
- ROYAL BRIDE: ARCHDUCHESS GABRIELLA OF AUSTRIA.
- ROYAL BRIDES: LADY HELEN TAYLOR.
- ROYAL BRIDES: PRINCESS TATIANA OF LIECHTENSTEIN.
- ROYAL BRIDE: QUEEN ANNE MARIE OF GREECE.
- WEDDING OF PRINCE JEAN-NAPOLEON AND COUNTESS OLYMPIA VON UND ZU ARCO-ZINNEBERG.
- ROYAL BRIDES: PRINCESS ELISABETTA OF BELGIUM, ARCHDUCHESS OF AUSTRIA-ESTE.