On March 11th, The Swedish Royal Court announced Crown Princess Victoria (43) and husband Prince Daniel (47) test positive for COVID-19.
- VICTORIA AND DANIEL ATTENDED JULIET MUSICAL AND PEP FORUM.
- VICTORIA AND DANIEL OF SWEDEN VISITED COUNCIL FOR CRIME PREVENTION.
The Court said in a statement: “The Crown Princess and Prince Daniel display mild symptoms, but are feeling well considering the circumstances”.
Under gårdagen satte sig DD.KK.HH. Kronprinsessan och Prins Daniel i karantän efter att Kronprinsessan uppvisat…Posted by Kungahuset on Thursday, March 11, 2021
Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and children Princess Estelle (9) and Prince Oscar (4) are quarantined at their home in Haga Palace (Swedish: Haga slott).
Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Västergötland is the heir apparent to the Swedish throne, as the eldest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf. The Crown Princess married Daniel Westling on 19 June 2010 at Stockholm Cathedral. They are the proud parents of Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland and Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
On 28 May 2009, Westling underwent a kidney transplant at Karolinska University Hospital. His father, Olle Gunnar Westling, was the donor. The operation was a success
Embed from Getty Images
Daniel’s parents Ewa and Olle Westling.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND SWEDISH ROYAL SAW THE NUTCRACKER.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR AT PEP DAY.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR VISITED THE EXHIBITION “LOOK AT THE RUGS-FIND ME”.
- OSCAR AND ESTELLE WEAR NEW FOLK COSTUMES.
- ESTELLE AND OSCAR CELEBRATED WORLD BEE DAY.