King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway invited the Crown Prince’s Family- Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus – and Princess Märtha Louise and daughters Maud Angelica, Leah Isadora and Emma Tallulah to a large family holiday at the end of the summer.
During the summer trip, Norwegian Royals visit Moskenesøya and Trollfjord or Trollfjorden a fjord in Hadsel Municipality.
There were several stops along the way, including a summit trip to Dronningvarden and a beach break at Svellingene.
The Norwegian Royal Family ended the summer holiday with a glorious and eventful week in Lofoten, an archipelago and a traditional district in the county of Nordland, Norway with the HNoMY Norge, the Royal Yacht of the King of Norway.
Lofoten is known for a distinctive scenery with dramatic mountains and peaks, open sea and sheltered bays, beaches and untouched lands.
Kongefamilien avsluttet sommerferien med en strålende og opplevelsesrik uke i Lofoten med Kongeskipet. – Vi startet i…Posted by Kongehuset on Thursday, August 13, 2020
- MEET THE ROYAL: QUEEN SONJA OF NORWAY.
- PRINCESS MARTHA LOUISE AND BOYFRIEND SHAMAN DUREK ATTENDED STARLITE GALA.
- PRINCESS INGRID ALEXANDRA’S CONFIRMATION DETAILS.
- CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT VISITED THE NEW DEICHMAN LIBRARY.
- HAAKON AND METTE-MARIT VISIT GERMANY WITH THE LITERATURE TRAIN.