The Danish Royal House has released spring greeting and new pictures of Her Majesty Queen Margrethe of Denmark on March 2nd, 2021.
This year, Her Majesty is enjoying her winter holiday in Trend, a town in North Jutland (Danish: Nordjylland).
For the new photos, Danish Queen Magrethe posed with her dachshund Tillia.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE PRESENTED THE RUNGSTEDLUND PRIZE.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE AND PRINCESS BENEDIKTE AT QUEEN INGRID HONORS AWARD.
From the coniferous forest in Vesthimmerland, the Queen sends spring greeting:
“The first signs of spring have begun to appear in the forest, on shrubs and trees and in small and large gardens around the country. The Danish nature is something very special, and we should all be happy about that”.
“In the past year, nature has been a free space for many of us, and we have experienced Denmark in a new way. In the time to come, we must continue to live with restrictions, but in more than one sense, we are facing brighter times.Margrethe R.
Here from Trend, I send the warmest spring greetings to everyone”.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE ATTENDED EVENTS TO CELEBRATE THE REUNIFICATION.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE STARTED SUMMER HOLIDAYS AT GRÅSTEN PALACE.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE’S 80TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.
- QUEEN MARGRETHE CONTINUES HER BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.
- WHO IS QUEEN MARGRETHE OF DENMARK?