YOUR WEEKLY ROYAL EDIT
- Queen Mathilde visited the province of East Flanders (Dutch: Oost-Vlaanderen, French: Province de Flandre-Orientale). Her Majesty visited Inex, a family dairy company in Sint-Lievens-Houtem and the company Fisheye in Wetteren.
- Since October 1st, Belgium has a new Princess, the Court of Appeal granted Delphine Boël and her children Joséphine and Oscar the titles of prince/princess of Belgium with the style of Royal Highness. Delphine Boël is the daughter of King Albert II of Belgium with Baroness Sybille de Selys Longchamps, and the half-sister of King Philippe of Belgium. Princess Delphine and children are not in the line of succession of Belgian Throne.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Prince Emmanuel of Belgium (Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie; born 4 October 2005) the younger son and third child of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde.
- Queen Margrethe II presented the annual Rungstedlund Prize (Danish: Rungstedlundprisen) to Danish journalist Puk Damsgård.
- Crown Princess Mary presented the DI Prize 2020 (Danish: DI Prisen 2020) to the Danish company Troldtekt of West Jutland.
- Princess Marie took part in several engagements: the launching of Denmark’s National Food Waste Day and the opening a new Wefood store.
- Crown Princess Mary presented the Education Awards 2020 (Undervisningspris 2020) and the Danish Rainbow Awards 2020.
- Princess Alexandra of Hanover attended the Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2021 show as part of Paris Fashion Week.
- Who is Princess Alexandra of Hanover?
- Queen Máxima attended two royal engagements in The Hague: the opening of the annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the 70th anniversary of the Economic and Social Council, SER.
Embed from Getty Images
- The Dutch Royal Family posted a new photo of their dogs Luna, Nala and Skipper.
- The Royal House of Norway announced that King Harald V has been discharged from Oslo University Hospital (Rikshospitalet).
- Crown Prince Haakon, as Prince Regent, presided over the opening of the 165th session of Norwegian Parliament (Norwegian: Stortinget). Haakon was accompanied by her mother Queen Sonja. King Harald is on sick leave.
- Queen Letizia wore Pedro Del Hierro Checked Belted Dress during an event of the BBVA Microfinance Foundation in Madrid.
- Queen Letizia attended a working meeting with the Spanish Mental Health Confederation (Salud Mental España) at its headquarters in Madrid. The Queen wore a red houndstooth blouse from Carolina Herrera, and wide leg crop trousers from Hugo Boss.
La Reina se reúne con la Confederación Salud Mental España, cuya misión es mejorar la calidad de vida de las personas con enfermedad mental y sus familias, defender sus derechos y representar a este movimiento asociativo. https://t.co/sRQD6OGpAD pic.twitter.com/Ekq2KnC19M— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) September 30, 2020
- Queen Letizia attended a working meeting of the Spanish Red Cross. The Queen is the Honorary President. Her Majesty wore Hugo Boss tweed jacket and Hugo Boss Bella Asymmetric Strap Ballet Flats in Black Patent Leather .
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visited the ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) Center at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna. An ECMO is a life support machine to help people who have a severe and life-threatening illness stopping their heart or lungs from working properly. The Crown Princess wore a pink suit by Rodebjer.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visited the Maxim Theater on in Stockholm. The Maxim Theater is one of the many local businesses struggling because of the restrictions on gatherings of over 50 people due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Victoria wore By Malina Lysandra Dress.
- Princess Sofia gave a virtual speech for the 10th anniversary of Reach for Change, a global movement of social entrepreneurship. Sofia wore By Malina Billie top.
- Princess Sofia and children Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel visited Mantorp Park racing circuit to support Prince Carl Philip, who participated in a race.
- Lady Amelia Windsor attended the Louis Vuitton Stellar Jewelry Cocktail Event at the Place Vendome in Paris, France.
- Who is Lady Amelia Windsor?
- The Duchess of Cambridge has become joint President of The Scouts and to mark her role The Duchess visited a Scout Group in London.
- The Princess Royal visited Bullingdon Prison to mark Hidden Heroes Day, which celebrates those working in prisons and within the justice system. Princess Anne is Patron of Butler Trust, a charity dedicated to recognising outstanding practice by those working with offenders.
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex visited Vauxhall City Farm to see their community engagement programmes in action, and joined staff, volunteers and members of the local community as the farm marked the start of Black History Month.
- Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have asked Sir David Attenborough some questions about animals during a new video.
- The Countess of Wessex was honoured to join Tomas, a runner with a learning disability, for the first part of his London Marathon 2020 route, in support of Mencap. The Countess, who has been Patron of Mencap since 2004, ran 1.5 miles alongside Tomas.
- Royal Bride: Alina-Maria de Roumanie. The wedding of Nicholas de Roumanie and Alina-Maria Binder on September 30, 2018.
- The wedding of Flora Ogilvy, granddaughter of Princess Alexandra, and Timothy Vesterberg at the Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace on 26 September 2020.
- The wedding of the Honourable Antalya Nall-Cain and Prince Frederick Alexander von Preussen at St John’s Church, Lemsford.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 38.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 37.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 36.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 35.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 34.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 33.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 32.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 31.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 30.