Your Weekly Royal Edit
Wikifinlab biedt leerlingen uit het secundair onderwijs de kans om te experimenteren met verschillende financiële situaties uit het dagelijkse leven. Dit digitaal en interactief centrum is uniek in de wereld en werd opgericht door @FSMA_info.#BelgianRoyalPalace #MonarchieBe pic.twitter.com/K5jAagTaWg— Belgian Royal Palace (@MonarchieBe) September 8, 2020
- Crown Princess Mary attended the international conference “A Decade of Action – 10 Years left” at Christiansborg in Copenhagen on September 9, 2020. The Crown Princess wore a crepe knit wrap jacket from Scanlan Theodore.
- Queen Margerthe opened the Trundholm Sun Chariot (Solvognens Fundsted) in Geopark Odsherred on September 12, 2020. Geopark Odsherred is Denmark’s first and only UNESCO-certified geopark.
- Princess Stephanie of Monaco attended a working meeting with members of the board of Fight Aids Monaco. During the meeting the current and future programs of the association and the Maison de Vie were discussed.
- Princess Charlene participated and won The Crossing Calvi Monaco Water Bike Challenge with her team Serenity. Prince Albert II and twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended the event.
- King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia took part in the Volunteer Day (Día del Voluntario) event held at Palacio de Viana in Córdoba on September 8. The Queen wore Zara Tweed Dress with Gem Buttons.
- Queen Letizia attended a working meeting of the AECC (The Spanish Association Against Cancer) at the headquarters of AECC in Madrid, Spain on September 10, 2020. The Queen wore a floral print cupro dress from Massimo Dutti.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia attended The traditional opening of the new working year of the Swedish Parliament (Riksdag) on September 8, 2020.
- As Scotland’s Highland Games have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking a look back at The Queen and members of the Royal Family enjoying the Highland Games at the Braemar Gathering 2019.
Embed from Getty Images
On this day in 2019, Queen Elizabeth II joined by Peter Phillip and his wife Autumn attended the 2019 Braemar Highland Games, more on https://t.co/3Td4qavJqV #OTD #QueenElizabeth #QueenElizabethII #BraemarHighlandGames #BraemarGathering #TheQueen #AutumPhillips #PeterPhillips pic.twitter.com/KUfkxUYK9x— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) September 7, 2020
Royal BridesEmbed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
#NEW POST ON THE BLOG!!! The Wedding of Archduchess Gabriella of Austria and Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma at Schloss Tratzberg on September 12, 2020. All details on https://t.co/h77cRnXLzH #ArchduchessGabriella #PrinceHenriofBourbonParma #RoyalFashionBlog #RoyalFashionChannel pic.twitter.com/OCZcKqjKDT— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) September 13, 2020
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 35
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 34.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 33.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 32.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 31.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 30.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 29.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 28.