Your Weekly Royal Edit
- Happy 32nd Birthday to Princess Maria Laura of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este, Princess Royal of Hungary and Bohemia and Princess of Modena.
- On August 26, Queen Margrethe received new officers from the Navy at Marselisborg Palace in Aarhus. Her Majesty greeted all the officers and congratulated them in a short speech.
- Happy 21st birthday to Prince Nikolai of Denmark, first grandson of Her Majesty Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik of Denmark.
- Happy 74th birthday to Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, née Princess Anne-Marie of Denmark.
- The Royal House of the Netherlands has shared new pictures of Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane.
- Crown Prince Haakon travelled parts of the Norwegian Refugee Route to mark the 75th anniversary of Norway’s liberation from German occupation.
The Prince Haakon received an orientation on the historic Refugee Route between Oslo and Sweden from Guri Hjeltnes, the Director of the Center for Studies on the Holocaust and Religious Minorities, and Sigurd Stenwig of the Museum of Norwegian Resistance.
- On August 29th, Princess Märtha Louise and the late Ari Behn‘s daughter, Leah Isadora, were confirmed in Jar Church (Norwegian Jar Kirke) in Bærum municipality, Viken county. The entire Royal Family was present.
Princess Märtha-Louise shared the next message:
“My wonderful and talented Leah Isadora had her confirmation yesterday. You looked so beautiful in your new “bunad”. I am so proud of you, my darling. You dare to follow your dreams and follow your intuition, you have inherited your artistic touch coming to light through Leah Isadora from your dad, grandparents and great grandparents on both sides. I love how loving and true you are with your emotions, I love your humor and your cheekiness, I love everything about you. Your dad would have been so proud of you and said that you are the most talented young woman in the world embarking on a journey of great fame and success. You are made for sharing your esthetic talent with the world. And with you in it, the world is just that bit more beautiful. Congratulations on your Confirmation, darling. I love you with all my heart.Princess Märtha Louise of Norway
- Who was Ari Behn? Learn about the former husband of Princess Martha Louise.
- Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene attended the start of the 1st stage of the 107th edition of the Tour de France in Nice.
- Crown Princess Victoria took part in two virtual events: The Digital Edition of Stockholm Fashion Week and Stockholm Junior Water Prize.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visited the coworking art studio Wip:sthlm (Work-in-Progress: Stockholm) in Årstaberg, Stockholm.
- On August 27, 2020, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden visited Solna AISAB, the ambulance service provider in Stockholm region.
- Prince Gabriel, Duke of Dalarna enjoyed an exciting adventure with his parents, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, in his duchy.
- Who is Lady Amelia Windsor? She is a relative of the British Royal Family and is in the line of succession to the British throne.
- The Duchess of Cambridge took part in a judging panel for the photography project Hold Still to select 100 images from more than 31,000 entries in her Hold Still photography Project. The project was launched with the National Portrait Gallery in May. Judges on the panel included England’s chief nursing officer Ruth May, director of the National Portrait Gallery Nicholas Cullinan, writer and poet Lemn Sissay and photographer Maryam Wahid.
The Duchess of Cambridge helped the selection of 100 final images from more than 31,000 submissions made to Hold Still. The final 100 images will be showcased in a digital exhibition to be launched from Monday 14 September. The Duchess wore a new printed midi dress from Zara.
- Royal Bride: Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway. The wedding of Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby on 25 August 2001.
- Royal Bride: Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark. The wedding of Tatiana Blatnik and Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark.
- Royal Bride: Queen Sonja of Norway. The wedding of Crown Prince Harald and Miss Sonja Haraldsen on 29th August 1968 at Oslo Cathedral.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 33.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 32.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 31.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 30.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 29.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 28.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 27.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 26.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.