Your Weekly Royal Edit
BelgiumEmbed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- GOOD NEWS!!! The Danish Royal House has said that Prince Joachim will not have any physical effects or other injuries as a result of the blood clot in his brain.
- Princess Benedikte attended a luncheon with the Danish Consul General in Flensburg, Germany on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the demarcation of the border between Denmark and Germany.
- Crown Prince Pavlos, Crown Princess Marie Chantal and their children are enjoing a family vacation on the island of Spetses with King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie.
- Summer memories of the Grand Ducal Family – A big fan of water sports, the young Prince Guillaume indulges his passion during a water skiing session. 🌊
- Princess Charlene shared a new photo of her twins Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques with the caption “Happy holidays 🌞”.
- On the occasion of their first wedding anniversary, Louis Ducruet and Marie Hoa Chevallier gave an interview to French magazine Point de Vue.
- The Gala de la Croix-Rouge 2020 has being postponed due to COVID-19, so lets take a look back at Princess Charlene at Monaco Red Cross Ball Gala 2019.
NetherlandsEmbed from Getty Images
- The Spanish Royal Tour continues, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visit Cizur Menor and Tajonar in the Autonomous Community of Navarre.
- As part of the Spanish Royal Tour, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited the towns of Torrelavega and Santoña in Cantabria.
- For the end of The Spanish Royal Tour, King Felipe and Queen Letizia travel to the Principality of Asturias (Spanish: Principado de Asturias).
- Crown Princess Victoria held the inaugural speech at theat Stockholm Pride’s digital parade. She said “If you are one of those who cannot or dare not be open about who you are I want you to know there are many who are behind you. I am behind you”
- Queen Elizabeth II paid a virtual visit to the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and take part in the virtual unveiling of her new portrait.
- The Duchess of Cornwall visited the recently reopened National Gallery to meet with staff involved in the organisation’s Covid-19 response and reopening process.
Embed from Getty Images
The Duchess of Cornwall wore Mother of Pearl Turtle Brooch.
- The Duke of Cambridge has joined Peter Crouch for a special episode of That Peter Crouch Podcast, in support of the Heads Up campaign.
- Ahead of her 70th Birthday, learn about Anne, The Princess Royal.
Ahead of her 70th Birthday, learn about Anne, Princess Royal now on https://t.co/7uW8Bw7f5c #PrincessAnne #PrincessRoyal #QueenElizabeth #PrinzessinAnne #PrinsesAnne #BritishRoyalFamily #RoyalFashionBlog #RoyalFashion #Royalty #RoyalFamily #PrincessRoyalat70 #PrincessAnneat70 pic.twitter.com/vu7EcJNxV5— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 29, 2020
- Happy 34th birthday to Ekaterina Malysheva, Hereditary Princess of Hanover.
- Cressida Bonas marries Harry Wentworth-Stanley. The couple married in a small, private ceremony in July 2020.
- Lady Amelia Spencer, daughter of Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer, is engaged to her boyfriend of 11 years, Greg Mallett.
- A look back at The Wedding of Louis Ducruet and Marie Hoa Chevallier on 27 July 2019 at Monaco Cathedral.
- Royal Bride: Princess Diana || The wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer on 29 July 1981 at St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
- Royal Bride: Princess Marie Aglaë of Liechtenstein || The wedding of Countess Marie Aglaë von Wchinitz und Tettau and Prince Hans-Adam on 30 July 1967.
Royal Bride: Princess Marie Aglaë of Liechtenstein || The wedding of Countess Marie Aglaë von Wchinitz und Tettau and Prince Hans-Adam on 30 July 1967. https://t.co/BS5Dap8lsX #MarieAglae #PrinceHansAdam #MarieAglaeofLiechtenstein #PrincessMarieofLiechtenstein #RoyalBride pic.twitter.com/jBD4Cgb6LM— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 30, 2020
- Happy 9th wedding anniversary to Zara and Mike Tindall! The couple married in Edinburgh’s Canongate Kirk, before heading to Holyroodhouse for a reception
Happy 9th wedding anniversary to Zara and Mike Tindall! The couple married in Edinburgh's Canongate Kirk, before heading to Holyroodhouse for a reception. https://t.co/thfTaTs3p5 #ZaraPhillips #ZaraTindall #RoyalBride #RoyalBrides #MikeTindall #QueenElizabeth #MeanderTiara pic.twitter.com/R3wuGlsccj— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 30, 2020
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 29.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 28.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 27.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 26.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.