Your Weekly Royal Edit
- King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and children Princess Elisabeth, Prince Emmanuel, Prince Gabriel and Princess Eleonore celebrated Belgian National Day 2020.
- The Danish Royal House shared new photos of Prince Felix of Denmark to celebrate his 18th birthday.
- Who is Prince Felix of Denmark?
- Queen Margrethe and sister Princess Benedikte opened the Royal Vegetable Garden at Graasten Castle. The Queen wore her Large Daisy Flower Earrings.
- Update Post!!! The Summer of the Danish Royal Family.
- The Danish Royal House released a statement to confirm that Prince Joachim of Denmark underwent emergency brain surgery in Toulouse, France.
- Happy 24th birthday to Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark (born 25 July 1996), the oldest child and only daughter of Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and his wife, Marie-Chantal Miller.
- Hereditary Grannd Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Princess Stephanie film a program for RTL Luxembourg in which they show baby Prince Charles their favorite places around Fischbach, where they live.
- Princess Alexandra of Hanover, daughter of Princess Caroline, celebrated her 21st birthday. The Princess born on 20 July 1999 in Vöcklabruck, Upper Austria.
- First civil wedding anniversary of Louis Ducruet and Marie Hoa Chevallier. The married on 26 July 2019 at Monaco Town Hall.
- Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, daughter of Prince Albert of Monaco, recovered from COVID-19. Posts about Albert II and Jazmin HERE and HERE.
“I am so thankful that I am starting to finally feel like myself today after almost three weeks since I first felt Covid symptoms. I am grateful to be alive and healthy at this present moment. We take so much for granted including our health, our bodies our precious miraculous temples!
I do in fact have Covid symptoms that continue to linger and pop up on and off again. Ex: headaches, ear aches, fatigue and diarrhea. I am just trying to do all I can to gain my strength back and build my immunity, patience is key but I am happily on the road to recovery. I’m here standing strong as one of the many survivors of this vicious mysterious virus but I am also an advocate. I want to be a reminder to each of you that this virus can affect you, a family member or someone you love. Please don’t be careless even if you personally seem to not have symptoms or think you have immunity. Think of the others beyond yourself that our helpless. We don’t have enough answers but a lot of cases continue to increase and even people have begun to relapse and contract the virus again. The immune response, including duration of immunity, to SARS-CoV-2 infection is not yet understood. There are still a lot of questions and unknown answers yet to reveal themselves. What I have learned is that even while being cautious you can get this virus that’s what’s scary. Everyone carries the virus differently and affects the immune system differently. So let’s please be patient and continue to be cautious. please continue to wear your mask, social distance, sanitize and quarantine ! I’m in the quarantine club and it’s cool 😎! Be safe! 💕💕💕 I’m counting on us conquering this pandemic together!Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
- New summer photos of the Crown Prince Family of Norway – Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Magnus.
- The Spanish Royal Tour continues, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited the town of Poblet in Catalonia (Spanish: Cataluña).
- Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia accompanied their parents, King Felipe and Queen Letizia, to visited the city of Mérida, capital of the autonomous community of Extremadura.
- King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited Santiago de Compostela to attend the National Offering to the Apostle Santiago.
- Update Post!!! The Summer of Sofia and Carl Philip.
- A look back at Victoriadagen 2020.
- In a rare new public engagement, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh has been succeeded as Colonel-in-Chief of The Rifles Regiment by The Duchess of Cornwall.
- The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge has donated nearly 1.8 million pounds ($2.3 million) to 10 leading charities at the heart of mental health and frontline support by means of a bespoke fund set up as part of the Foundation’s response to COVID-19.
- The civil marriage of Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg-Lothringen and Jerome D’Ambrosio.
UPDATE POST WITH NEW PHOTOS!!! For her civil marriage Eleonore von Habsburg wore Carolina Herrera Bridal Harley Off-The-Shoulder Bow-Embellished Silk Midi Dress with chic fascinator veil. https://t.co/FPyE92xthC #EleonoreHabsburg #EleonorevonHabsburg #EleonoreofHabsburg #Habsburg pic.twitter.com/GAKX2lIWda— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 26, 2020
- Royal Brides: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and granddaughters Zara Tindall, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice.
- More British Royal Brides: Lady Sarah Chatto, Lady Alexandra Knatchbull, Katherine, Duchess of Kent, Lady Helen Taylor.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 28.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 27.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 26.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 22.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 21.