Your Weekly Royal Edit
- Queen Mathilde, King Philippe and Members of the Belgian Royal Family Princess Astrid, Archduchess of Austria-Este and husband Prince Lorenz, Archduke of Austria-Este and Prince Laurent attended the Prelude to National Day Concert.
- Queen Mathilde visits YouthStart Belgium in Uccle, Brussels to learn about its training programme.
- Pierre Casiraghi and his wife Beatrice Borromeo attended the Naked Heart Foundation dinner in Cannes.
- On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Fort Antoine Theater, Charlotte Casiraghi attended the first day of Philosophical Encounters 2020 held at The Fort Antoine Theatre in Monaco.
- Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the estranged husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco, was reportedly admitted to the psychiatric facility of Vöcklabruck State Hospital in Upper Austria after an argument with the police.
Prinz Ernst August nach Vorfall in Österreich in Psychiatrie eingewiesen. https://t.co/mdO8lQDlZq— HAZ (@HAZ) July 16, 2020
- Queen Maxima visited the Veterans Institute (Dutch: Veteraneninstituutn) in Doorn.
NEW POST ON THE BLOG!!! Queen Maxima visited the Veterans Institute (Dutch: Veteraneninstituutn) https://t.co/Mr1Thccot4 #QueenMaxima #KoninginMaxima #Koningin #MaximaoftheNetherlands #VeteransInstitute #Veteraneninstituutn #MaximadeHolanda #RoyalFashionChannel #RoyalFashionBlog pic.twitter.com/pehNrf67Hm— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 16, 2020
- King Willem-Alexander, Queen Máxima and daughters Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane take part in their annual summer photocall at their residence Palace Huis ten Bosch.
- King Felipe and Queen Letizia presided over the gala dinner of the 100th Edition of the ABC International Journalism Awards.
King Felipe and Queen Letizia presided over the gala dinner of the 100th Edition of the ABC International Journalism Awards. https://t.co/2Skb3IQWeJ #QueenLetizia #KingFelipe #QueenLetiziaofSpain #KingFelipeofSpain #ABC #RoyalFashionBlog #RoyalFashionChannel #RoyalFashion pic.twitter.com/ZvrH8sLWzT— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) July 15, 2020
- As part of the Spanish Royal Tour, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited the towns of Vinuesa and Soria. For the day, Queen Letizia wore her pink floral Hugo Boss Kalocca Shirt Dress with her Uterque Tied Leather Wedges.
- Their Majesties King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia together with their daughters Princess Leonor of Asturias and Infanta Sofía, presided over the official tribute to the victims of Covid-19 and recognition of society.
- During this week, King Felipe and Queen Letizia also visited Bilbao and Vitoria in Basque Country. The Queen opted for Zara Floral print Midi Dress with Macarena Alba6 Serraje Rosa Wedges.
- Crown Princess Victoria celebrated her birthday, Victoriadagen 2020, a little different this year due to the COVID-19.
- During the week, we take a look back at Victoriadagen (English: Victoria Day) through the years.
- Update Post!!! The Summer of Sofia and Carl Philip.
- The Duchess of Cambridge have endorsed the launch of Tiny Happy People, a BBC Education initiative.
- The Duchess of Cornwall celebrates her 73rd birthday. She was born on July 17, 1947 in London.
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II confers The Honour of Knighthood on Captain Thomas Moore, popularly known as “Captain Tom”, in the Quadrangle of Windsor Castle.
- Royal Bride: Lady Sarah Chatto. The Wedding of Princess Margaret’s daughter and Daniel Chatto on 14 July 1994 at St Stephen Walbrook.
- Princess Beatrice of York married Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on Friday 17th July at The Royal Chapel of All Saints in the grounds of the Royal Lodge in Windsor.
- On their Wedding Anniversary, take a look back at The wedding of Lady Helen Taylor (née Windsor) and Timothy Taylor on 18 July 1992 at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- Other Royal Brides: The Duchess of Kent, Princess Elisabetta of Belgium, Zara Tindall and Queen Sonja of Norway.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 27.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 26.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 22.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 21.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 20.