Your Weekly Royal Edit
- Queen Mathilde visited the youth camp of VZW Kadee organization at the Bivakhuis de Havik in De Pinte.
- Queen Paola and King Albert attended a concert of Trio Arnold and Jonathan Fournel at the Queen Elisabeth Music chapel, in Waterloo.
🇧🇪 At the age of 82, using a walking stick, Belgian Queen Paola still retains her style and grace. Tonight, in Waterloo, near Brussels, she attended a concert in the Queen Elisabeth Chapel, of which she is honorary chairwoman. She was accompanied by her husband King Albert (86). pic.twitter.com/vpz42cdee6— [Wim Dehandschutter] (@WDehandschutter) July 9, 2020
- Learn about Donna Paola Ruffo di Calabria, the Italian beauty who became Queen of the Belgians.
- Princess Marie shared new photo of her family Prince Joachim (husband), Prince Henrik, Princess Athena, Prince Nicolai and Prince Felix at The Château de Cayx.
- On the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the enthronement of Prince Albert II, on 12 July 12 2005, The Prince’s Palace of Monaco released a new video.
12 juillet 2005 – 12 juillet 2020 15 ans de règne de S.A.S. le Prince Albert II de Monaco : retrouvez les grands moments en vidéo.Posted by Palais Princier de Monaco – Prince's Palace of Monaco on Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Andrea Casiraghi and wife Tatiana Santo Domingo are enjoing a summer vacation in Saint-Tropez.
- Queen Maxima visited Climbing Forest Zeeuwse Helden and Camping Ons Buiten to get informed about the impact of the Corona Pandemic on the tourism sector.
- Queen Máxima announced the winners of the Appeltje van Oranje of the Oranje Fonds during an online ceremony in a studio in Hilversum.
- Message shared by Maud Angelica Behn (Princess Märtha-Louise of Norway’s daughter) on her instagram account:
“For those of you who don’t know, my dad killed himself the 25th of December 2019. In his memory I’m selling prints of the drawing I never got to give him for Christmas and a fox which I feel like represents him! You can buy the prints and 75% of the money will go to LEVE which is an amazing Norwegian organization for suicide prevention and for people who have lost someone to suicide! Please consider buying!❤️ I’m so grateful and happy that I can use my grief for something good and important!❤️ If you are struggling or having suicidal thoughts yourself PLEASE reach out and get help!!! You are loved and important and amazing and special, and I can promise you 1000% that the people who love you will miss you greatly if you go!!!❤️❤️ Dont EVER think otherwise because it’s so unbelievably far from the truth!❤️❤️ You are not a burden!❤️ You are loved and worth it and deserves happiness❤️❤️❤️ You have something unique to offer the world and I promise you that things can and will get better!❤️ SO I’M BEGGING YOU, GET THE HELP YOU NEED! PLEASE!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ You Can email email@example.com to Buy the prints or visit Ari Behn’s galleryMaud Angelica Behn
- King Felipe and Queen Letizia and daughters Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia attended a memorial service for the Spanish victims of the Coronavirus Pandemic in Almudena Cathedral.
- King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited the city of Murcia and the town of Cieza in the Region of Murcia as part of The Spanish Royal Tour.
- King Felipe and Queen Letizia toured Jaca, a city in the province of Huesca, in the autonomous community of Aragon as part of The Spanish Royal Tour.
- During the week, King Felipe and Queen Letizia also visited Santo Domingo de la Calzada and Haro in the autonomous community of La Rioja. The Queen wore her Uterque Ethnic stripe jacket, black top and trousers, Castaner Carina wedges, gold bamboo earring and Karen Hallam Ring.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia presented the Solliden Prize 2020 to entrepreneur Gillis Dahlström at Solliden Palace in Öland. The Prize is presented to an individual who has made a remarkable contribution or performance within a special field, or who has taken actions or initiatives that support the interests and development of the island, or who has made long-term efforts for the benefit of Öland.
- Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia shared new pictures from Nynäs Nature Reserve, where they had a picnic with their children Alexander and Gabriel and Siri, the family’s dog.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn to mark the National Health Services’s 72nd anniversary.
- The Countess of Wessex visited The Half Moon Public House, a traditional country pub in the village of Windlesham in Surrey.
- The Duchess of Cambridge (Patron of the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club) spoke to young tennis players from Bond Primary School in Mitcham.
- The Princess Royal carried out a day of engagements in Gloucestershire. The Princess visited Lydbrook Primary School and Bathurst Pool.
- The Royal Hashemite Court announced the wedding of Princess Raiyah bint Al Hussein with British journalist Faris Ned Donovan.
- Royal Bride: Ekaterina Malysheva, Princess of Hanover. She married Prince Ernst August of Hanover on 8 July 2017 at The Marktkirche St. Georgii et Jacobi in Hanover, Germany.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 26.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 22.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 21.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 20.