Your Weekly Royal Edit
- King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and kids Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and Princess Eleonore joined by King Albert II and Queen Paola went on a day trip to The Ardennes in the south-east of Belgium.
- Queen Mathilde visited a centre of Minor-Ndako, a non profit organization that offers specialized care and help for children, youngsters and their context in problematic situations
- The Summer of the Danish Royal Family – Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and children.
- First official duty of Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie since she gave birth to her son Prince Charles on 10 May. She visited the “Caritas Fairness Center” in Diekirch with her husband Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume.
Le Couple héritier s’est rendu aujourd’hui au « Caritas Fairness Center » à Diekirch pour s’informer sur les difficultés rencontrées par l’association pendant la pandémie de COVID-19. © CGD / S.Margue @CaritasLux pic.twitter.com/LmxCmRvV9o— Cour Grand-Ducale (@CourGrandDucale) July 1, 2020
- New photos of Prince Charles of Luxembourg with his parents and grandfather Grand Duke Henri.
- Italian journalist Beatrice Borromeo launched her book “Capitan Papaia e Greta, the little warrior who wanted to cross the ocean”.
- New photos of Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella to celebrate the couple’s 9th wedding anniversary.
- Queen Maxima visited the Theater De Nieuwe Regentes, Engelen & Spoor Funeral Services and Mental Health Care Institution Noord-Holland-Noord.
- New photo of the Norwegian Royal Family celebrating Queen Sonja’s Birthday.
- The Spanish Royal Tour continues, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited Seville and Cordoba.
- For their Royal Tour, King Felipe and Queen Letizia visited Cuenca, a city in the autonomous community of Castile–La Mancha.
- Their Majesties also visited Benidorm, where they walk through the seafront of Levante’s beach. The Queen wore Adolfo Dominguez White Pink Floral Dress with her pink Macarena Alba6 Serraje Rosa Wedges.
- On the afternoon of the same day, The Queen and The King travelled to Valencia, where they presided over the 2019 National Innovation and Design Awards. The Queen wore a stunning red dress with red Carolina Herrera slingback pumps.
- The Summer of Princess Sofia and Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and kids Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel.
- Generation Pep shared a video of Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and kids Estelle and Oscar. In the video, they are testing Digifritids, a new exercise website made by Gen Pep.
- To celebrate 4th of July, Princess Madeleine shared a new photo of her children Prince Nicolas, Princess Leonore and Princess Adrienne. The Princess and her family live in Florida.
- On the anniversary of her birth, we take a look back at the “Life of Princess Diana of Wales”.
- During Children’s Hospice Week The Duchess of Cambridge joined families to plant a garden for The Nook, one of EACH’s purpose-built hospices.
- The Princess Royal, Patron of Save Children UK, has read “Thomas and the Royal Engine” to close the charity’s Save with Stories campaign.
- The Earl and Countess of Wessex joined volunteers Salute the NHS earlier this week to prepare food packs for NHS frontline workers across the United Kingdom.
This week we featured three Royal Brides:
- Royal Bride: Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. She married Prince Pavlos of Greece on 1 July 1995 at Saint Sophia’s Cathedral, a Greek Orthodox in London, England.
- Royal Bride: Princess Charlene of Monaco. She married Prince Albert II of Monaco in a religious ceremony on Saturday 2 July 2011 in the courtyard of The Prince’s Palace.
- Royal Bride: Princess Elisabetta of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este. She married Prince Amedeo of Belgium on 5 July 2014 in Rome at The Basilica of Our Lady in Trastevere.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 25.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 24.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 22.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 21.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 20.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 19.