Your Weekly Royal Edit
- Queen Mathilde visited the Groeningemuseum and the renovated Gruuthusemuseum in Bruges.
- Crown Princess Mary attended the opening of the experience arena Naturkraft in Ringkøbing, West Jutland, Denmark.
- Queen Margrethe II and sister Princess Benedikte attended the Queen Ingrid Honors Award Ceremony (Danish: Dronning Ingrids Hæderslegat) in the private garden of Fredensborg Palace.
- The celebration of Queen Margrethe’s 80th birthday continues as Her Majesty attends the “Children’s from Denmark’s Municipalities Celebrate HM Queen” event and “The Queen’s Faces” exhibition.
- Princess Charlene, Prince Albert and twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella visited Automobile Club de Monaco.
- Monaco Royals attended The funeral of Baroness Elizabeth-Ann de Massy. She was a first cousin of Prince Albert II, Princess Caroline of Hanover and Princess Stephanie.
- Queen Maxima attended the signing of the music agreement for “More Music in the Classroom” (Dutch: Méér Muziek in de Klas) in the Hoeksche Waard region.
- King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia visited the National Museum of Natural Sciences (Spanish: Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales).
- King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia presided over the launch of the campaign “Spain For Sure” in an official ceremony held at The Prado Museum in Madrid.
- King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and their daughters Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia attended “Madrid en Danza” Festival at Teatros del Canal in Madrid.
NEW POST ON THE BLOG!!! Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia attend "Madrid en Danza" Festival. https://t.co/YnRiVKaxDd #PrincessLeonor #InfantaSofia #PrincesaLeonor #QueenLetizia #KingFelipe #ReyFelipe #ReinaLetizia #PrincesaLeonor #PrincesaLeonordeAsturias #InfantaSofiaofSpain pic.twitter.com/HMRWTbVUxd— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) June 20, 2020
- Zara and Mike Tindall watched Royal Ascot Day 2020 from their home wearing traditional race day attire and they both looked fabulous.
- The Duchess of Cambridge led an online assembly “Spreading Little Kindness” for the Oak National Academy.
- Sophie, Countess of Wessex met with staff of Childline, a counselling service for children and young people.
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited two independent businesses to hear how they have been impacted by coronavirus.
- New photos of Prince William with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have been released to mark his birthday and Fathers Day.
- The Royal Bride of the Week: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
On her 10th Wedding Anniversary, take a look at Royal Bride: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden. Kronprinsessan och Prins Daniel 10-årig bröllopsdag. https://t.co/O26VzR8kRB #CrownPrincessVictoria #RoyalBride #RoyalBrides #CameoTiara #KronprinsessanVictoria #PrinsDaniel pic.twitter.com/fKUGUKbw67— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) June 19, 2020
- Royal Brides: Countess Olympia von und zu Arco Zinneberg, Princess Eugenie of York and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 23.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 22.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 21.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 20.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 19.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 18.