Your Weekly Royal Edit
- Message from the Belgian Royal Family King Philippe, Queen Mathilde, Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Princess Eleonore and Prince Emmanuel:
“We’re standing strong together against corona. Thanks to health personnel and volunteers!”
- Working from home “Château de Laeken” Queen Mathilde of Belgium held a video conference with associations working on poverty and with underprivileged people who are particularly vulnerable during this difficult period of covid-19.
Prince Felix, Princess Claire and their children Princess Amalia and Prince Liam became models in the photoshoot of their own brand Young Empire.
About the brand “Young Empire is the fruit of a long friendship; Claire, Félix, Katia and James have known each other since their school days. Félix worked in events before stepping into the world of wine and has been running their own vineyard (Chateau les Crostes) with Claire for the last 7 years. James is an architect and designer and has worked on projects in Switzerland and Europe. Katia has a backround in fashion and ran an online boutique which specialised insustainable designers.
After becoming parents to 4 children, they created Young Empire, an authentic family lifestyle brand, to bring magic and joy into the lives and routines of other families”
- Princess Stephanie of Mónaco gave an exclusive interview to Monaco Info on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of the death of her father Prince Rainier III, who died on April 6, 2005.
The Princess about her father:
“They say that the Monegasques are stubborn … The Chief of the Monegasques was very very stubborn! “
- Princess Charlene shared new photos of her twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella with the message: “Sending healing and love to the world, we miss you, see you soon🌈. Happy Easter”
- Her Majesty Queen Máxima visited the transport company Pieter Smit in Nieuw-Vennep. The visit took place due to the coronavirus outbreak, (COVID-19) as this crisis has major consequences for the transport and logistics sector. The Queen was given a tour of the company and spoke with the company founder/CEO Pieter Smit.
- Princess Ariane of the Netherlands celebrated her 13th birthday. She was born on 10 April 2007 as the third and youngest daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima. Princess Ariane is currently third in the line of succession to the Dutch throne.
- Leah Isadora Behn celebrated her 15th birthday. Leah was born 8 on April 2005 in Fredrikstad as the second daughter of Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and Ari Behn.
- Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit talked with volunteers of the Norwegian Red Cross via video conference. The Crown Prince Couple were given information about the current situation with Covid-19 pandemic.
- Due to COVID-19, King Felipe and Queen Letizia are also working from home “Zarzuela Palace”, where they held several video conferences.
La Reina, con @AldeasEspana En una videoconferencia, su presidente— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) April 6, 2020
Pedro Puig le informó del Servicio de Atención Psicológica Telemática creado para profesionales, responsables del bienestar físico y emocional de los 6.072 niños, niñas y jóvenes que atienden en España #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/HzFDhr1qYm
Los Reyes comprueban el mantenimiento de la cadena de suministro en el Puerto de Valencia. El presidente de la @AutPortValencia Aurelio Martínez les destacó el papel crítico que desempeñan a la hora de garantizar productos de primera necesidad para abastecer nuestros mercados. pic.twitter.com/Hsu27uIY9R— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) April 7, 2020
Los Reyes conocen las últimas actuaciones de la OMS para frenar la pandemia #COVID19 Desde la sede de la OMS en Ginebra, los responsables de @WHO les han informado de que la OMS ultima la fase II del Plan Estratégico de Respuesta y Preparación. https://t.co/eP18yMXoxn pic.twitter.com/lluCG63k0D— Casa de S.M. el Rey (@CasaReal) April 8, 2020
- Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Christina took part in the documentary “Swedish Royal Jewels”. You can watch the first episode HERE and the second episode HERE.
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden held a video conference with representatives of The Swedish Parasport Federation (Svenska parasportförbundet) and the Swedish Paralympic Committee.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel participated in the digital launch of Generation Pep Report 2020.
- The Swedish Royal Family is able to connect via video chat to celebrate Easter together.
Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia and children Prince Alexander and Prince Gabriel.
Princess Madeleine and husband Chris O’neill and children Prince Nicolas, Princess Leonor and Princess Adriene.
- Queen Elizabeth’s coronavirus speech. Her Majesty The Queen addresses the UK and Commonwealth in a special broadcast recorded at Windsor Castle. Queen Elizabeth chose to wear a turquoise and diamond brooch that belonged to Queen Mary and was a gift from King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra.
“We should take comfort that while we may have more still to endure, better days will return: we will be with our friends again; we will be with our families again; we will meet again.”
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge called teachers and school staff at Casterton Primary Academy to thank them for their hard work and dedication – and to wish the children a very Happy Easter.
- The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall released a new photo on the occasion of their 15th wedding anniversary. They married in a civil ceremony on April 9, 2005 at Windsor Guildhall.
- The Queen has released a message for Easter for the first time. Her Majesty speaks of light overcoming darkness, and the hope that Easter symbolises, in a special audio message recorded to mark the Easter weekend.
- New photo of Ekaterina, Hereditary Princess of Hanover and her children Princess Elisabeth and Prince Welf August.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 18.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 17
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 16
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 15
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 14
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 13
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 12
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 11