Your Weekly Royal Edit
Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Ahead of Remembrance Day, Queen Elizabeth II visited the Royal British Legion Industries (RBLI) village in Aylesford. She wore a stunning amethyst and diamond brooch. https://t.co/y4u9ZtAiRz #TheQueen #QueenElizabeth #KoninginElizabeth #RoyalFashionBlog #RBLI #QueenElizabeth2019 pic.twitter.com/uRU3WtI8Ia— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) 7 de noviembre de 2019
- Happy 16th Birthday to Lady Louise Windsor (born 8 November 2003). She is the elder child and only daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex. She is the youngest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex surprised their neighbours in Windsor at a coffee morning for military families in a community centre located in the heart of the Army housing estate.
- The Duke of Sussex joined forces with Gareth Thomas and The Terrence Higgins Trust to raise awareness for National HIV Testing Week, which takes place from November 16th-22nd.
- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visited Swiss Cottage Farmers’ Marke to celebrate the 20th anniversay of London Farmers Markets.
- The Countess of Wessex visited Oslo, Norway, where she attended the International Civil Society Action Network (ICAN) Forum and took part in discussions about Women, Peace and Security. She also planted a tree at the Ambassador’s residence to mark the 150th Anniversary of Queen Maud.
- Princess Eugenie of York hosted a panel focused on specific use cases of technology being used to combat human trafficking.
- Lady Kitty Spencer attended the Lexus Marquee on Melbourne Cup Day at Flemington Racecourse on November 05, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. More about Lady Kitty HERE.
- Princess Beatrice of York as VP of Partnerships Afiniti attended the opening day of Web Summit 2019 at the Altice Arena in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel Visited Bosnia and Herzegovina – Day 1.
The Swedish Royal Couple visited the Presidential Palace to meet with the Presidents of Bosnia and Herzegovina, a three-member body which collectively serves as head of state of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Victoria wore a new top and trousers by Andiata.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel Visited Bosnia and Herzegovina – Day 2.
The Royal Couple started the day with a visit to the Childhood War Museum in Sarajevo. They also visited Trebevic and Bosnia and Herzegovina National Museum.
- Learn about PRINCESS LEONOR, THE FUTURE QUEEN OF SPAIN.
- Crown Prince Haakon laid a wreath in the memorial grove at Akershus Fortress during the commemoration of the Armed Forces Memorial Day.
- King Harald and Queen Sonja joined by Crown Prince Haakon welcomed Slovenia’s President Borut Pahor. It was the first time a Slovenian president was on a state visit to Norway.
- In the evening a gala dinner was held at the Palace in honor of the President Borut Pahor.
Queen Sonja and Crown Prince Haakon.
Queen Maxima and Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands attended the award ceremony of the Prince Bernhard Culture Foundation #PrinsBernhardCultuurfonds. All details right now on https://t.co/HYD2Hrn12N #QueenMaxima #PrinsesBeatrix #PrincessBeatrix #RoyalFashionBlog #KoninginMaxima pic.twitter.com/ITC5bXKBVT— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) 5 de noviembre de 2019
- Princess Charlene posted new photos of Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella of Monaco, “First Year School Photos 2019”.
Embed from Getty Images
DenmarkEmbed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
NEW POST!!! Princess Marie of Denmark attended the launch of the cookbook "Food with Respect" (Danish: Mad Med Respekt). The cookbook has recipes by Princess Marie. https://t.co/CZBt84LLNX #PrincessMarie #PrinsesseMarie #PrincesseMarie #FoodwithRespect #MadMedRespekt #SelinaJuul pic.twitter.com/99lJSgjkyp— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) 7 de noviembre de 2019
- Queen Margrethe II attended the opening of the exhibition “Germany” displayed at The National Museum of Denmark.
- Other royal engagements of Princess Marie: The Annual DanChurchAid’s Christmas event and the Annual International Stop Wasting Food Dinner. She also presented the Literature Prize to Gaël Faye in Copenhagen.
- Top 50 Royal Outfits Crown Princess Marie of Denmark.
- Queen Mathilde visited the Hotelschool Ter Duinen in Koksijde, Belgium.
- The King and Queen offered a reception for the athletes who won a medal in a European or World Championship last year or who won a special competition in an Olympic or Paralympic sport. The reception was held at The Royal Palace in Brussels.
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 15
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 14
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 13
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 12
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 11
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 10
- ROYAL WEEK RECAP, VOL. 9