Princess Tatiana Nora Maria of Liechtenstein was born on 10 April 1973 as the fourth child and only daughter of Prince Hans-Adam II and Princess Marie Aglaë (born a Countess Kinsky of Wchinitz and Tetta).Embed from Getty Images
Prince Hans-Adam, Princess Marie Aglaë and little Princess Tatiana.
The Princess married Baron Philipp von Lattorff at St. Florin’s Cathedral in Vaduz on 5 June 1999.Embed from Getty Images
Baron Philipp von Lattorff was born on 25 March 1968 in Graz, Austria. He is the eldest son of Baron Claus-Jürgen von Lattorff (born 1941) and the Hungarian Countess Julia Batthyány von Német-Ujvár (1940).Embed from Getty Images
The bride wore a white dress with a boat neckline and long sleeves and a traditional tulle veil.Embed from Getty Images
For her wedding tiara, Princess Tatiana chose The Kinsky Tiara, also known as The Kinsky Honeysuckle Tiara, made out of diamonds and is set in a gold and silver palmette or honeysuckle motif.Embed from Getty Images
After the wedding ceremony, newlyweds and their guests went to the Vaduz Castle, (German: Schloss Vaduz) the palace and official residence of the Prince of Liechtenstein, where the wedding reception took place.
Princess Tatiana and Baron Philipp von Lattorff have seven children:
- Lukas Maria von Lattorff (b. Wiesbaden, 13 May 2000).
- Elisabeth Maria Angela Tatjana von Lattorff (b. Grabs, 25 January 2002).
- Marie Teresa von Lattorff (b. Grabs, 18 January 2004).
- Camilla Maria Katharina von Lattorff (b. Monza, 4 November 2005).
- Anna Pia Theresia Maria von Lattorff (b. Goldgeben, 3 August 2007).
- Sophie Katharina Maria von Lattorff (b. Goldgeben, 30 October 2009).
- Maximilian Maria von Lattorff (b. Goldgeben, 17 December 2011).
The family currently live in Goldgeben, a village with 546 inhabitants in the Korneuburg District in Lower Austria.Embed from Getty Images
Pope Francis met Prince Hans-Adam II and Princess Marie of Aglaé of Liechtenstein and their children during a private audience on April 22, 2017 in Vatican City, Vatican. Princess Tatiana and family were present, photos here, here, here, here and here.
- ROYAL BRIDES: PRINCESS ELISABETTA OF BELGIUM, ARCHDUCHESS OF AUSTRIA-ESTE.
- ROYAL BRIDES: PRINCESS MARIE-GABRIELLE OF NASSAU.
- ROYAL BRIDE: QUEEN ANNE MARIE OF GREECE.
- WEDDING OF PRINCE JEAN-NAPOLEON AND COUNTESS OLYMPIA VON UND ZU ARCO-ZINNEBERG.