Happy 3rd birthday to Princess Adrienne of Sweden, Duchess of Blekinge. Princess Madeleine shared a new photo of her youngest child to mark her special day.
Proud Princess Madeleine captioned the photo: “Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet little charmer! We love you Adrienne!”
- ROYAL BIRTHDAY!!! PRINCESS LEONOR OF SWEDEN.
- ROYAL BIRTHDAY!!! PRINCESS ESTELLE OF SWEDEN.
- ROYAL BIRTHDAY!!! PRINCE OSCAR OF SWEDEN.
Adrienne Josephine Alice Bernadotte was born on 9 March 2018 at Danderyd Hospital in Danderyd, Sweden.
Adrienne is the second daughter and third child of Princess Madeleine of Sweden and her husband, Christopher O’Neill. She is tenth in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.
The Princess’ names and title were announced at a state council by her grandfather King Carl XVI Gustaf.
She is named after:
- Adrienne: Princess Madeleine and Queen Silvia like this name. Royal sources said Queen Silvia even considered this name for Madeleine.
- Josephine: in honour of Christopher O’Neill’s grandmother, Josephine Cesario. This is also Princess Madeleine’s 4th name, Madeleine Thérèse Amelie Josephine.
- Alice: in honour of Princess Madeleine’s grandmother, Queen Silvia’s mother- Alice Sommerlath.
She has two elder siblings: Princess Leonore born on 20 February 2014 in New York City and Prince Nicolas born on 15 June 2015 in Stockholm.
Princess Adrienne was christened on 8 June 2018 at the Chapel of Drottningholm Palace (Swedish: Drottningholms slott), five years after her parents married on 8 June 2013 and four years after Princess Leonore’s christening on 8 June 2014.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Her godparents are: Miss Anouska d’Abo, her paternal cousin, Mrs Coralie Charriol Paul, friend of parents, Mr Nader Panahpour, friend of her father, Baron Gustav Thott, husband of her mother’s best friend, Mrs Charlotte Kreuger Cederlund, friend of her mother and Mrs Natalie Werner, friend of her mother.Embed from Getty Images
Apart from Swedish citizenship, Princess Adrienne also holds American citizenship through her American-British father. Princess Adrienne and family currently lives in Florida.
- PRINCESS MADELEINE ATTENDED THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SWEDISH CHURCH IN FLORIDA.
- PRINCESS MADELEINE ATTENDED THE GÖTEBORG BOOK FAIR.
- QUEEN SILVIA AND PRINCESS MADELEINE AT WORLD CHILDHOOD FOUNDATION EVENTS.
- QUEEN SILVIA AND PRINCESS MADELINE AT CHILDHOOD GALA.