On February 16, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands paid a digital working visit to Utrecht University (Dutch: Universiteit Utrecht) to talk about the theme “Broad Prosperity” (Dutch: Brede Welvaart).
- QUEEN MÁXIMA VISITS STADSSCHOUWBURG AND CONCERTGEBOUW DE VEREENIGING.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA VISITED NATIONAL GENERAL PRACTITIONERS ASSOCIATION.
In 2016, University researchers developed the Broad Prosperity’s Indicators (Dutch: Brede Welvaartsindicator) together with RaboResearch.
RaboResearch is Rabobank’s knowledge center. RaboResearch covers topics related to (Dutch) Economics, Global Financial Markets as well Food and Agribusiness.
The indicator Better Well-Being Index (BWI) of Utrecht University and Rabobank, provides insight into the development of broad-based prosperity in the Netherlands
Eleven factors, including health, safety and education, can measure the Broad prosperity. Weighing into aspects such as work, environment, living satisfaction, happiness and well-being.
Queen Máxima spoke to researchers at the University about the method, background and practical applications of the indicator. This also addresses the influence of the corona crisis. They also talked about prosperity differences between urban and rural areas in the Netherlands.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA DELIVERS THE OPENING SPEECH ONLINE AT THE ASEAN SUMMIT.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA AND KING WILLEM ALEXANDER ATTENDED SCHUDENLAB EVENT.
Royal Fashion: Queen Máxima
For the digital visit, Queen Máxima wore Natan Naboo checked silk twill dress.
- QUEEN MAXIMA OPENED PENSIOEN3DAAGSE .
- QUEEN MAXIMA IN BURGUNDY FOR MEETING OF NLGROEIT.
- QUEEN MAXIMA WITH A PARROT IN SOUTH-WEST DRENTHE.
- QUEEN MAXIMA AND KING WILLEM ALEXANDER AT PRINSJESDAG.
- QUEEN MAXIMA IN LUISA BECCARIA AT GALA DINER FOR COUNCIL STATE.