April 20th, Queen Máxima visited the cleaning company CSU, winner of the King Willem I Prize (Dutch: Koning Willem I-Prijs) last year in the Large Business category in Uden, a municipality and a town in the province of Noord-Brabant, Netherlands.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA VISITED NEDERLANDS DANS THEATER.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA VISITED NATIONAL GENERAL PRACTITIONERS ASSOCIATION.
During her visit, Queen Máxima toured the building of the company. She also received information about CSU’s innovation initiatives, such as training cleaners through virtual reality.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA PAID A WORKING VISIT TO CHRISTIAN PRIMARY SCHOOL SABINA VAN EGMOND.
- QUEEN MÁXIMA VISITS STADSSCHOUWBURG AND CONCERTGEBOUW DE VEREENIGING.
Queen Máxima wore tailored beige trousers with a co-ordinated long-sleeved blouse from Natan with black brooch (also from Natan) and Maison van Belle Earrings.
The Queen was given a special blue hand soap that is one of the company’s innovations. Thanks to the blue color, it is easy to see whether the hands have really been washed in all places. Some time is needed before rinsing, so that the health advice to wash hands for at least 20 seconds is immediately met.
Dutch Queen Maxima said: “The cleaning company is much more innovative than I thought!”
This compilation video gives an impression of the visit of Queen Máxima to CSU in Uden.
- QUEEN MAXIMA OPENED PENSIOEN3DAAGSE .
- QUEEN MAXIMA IN BURGUNDY FOR MEETING OF NLGROEIT.
- QUEEN MAXIMA WITH A PARROT IN SOUTH-WEST DRENTHE.
- QUEEN MAXIMA AND KING WILLEM ALEXANDER AT PRINSJESDAG.
- QUEEN MAXIMA IN LUISA BECCARIA AT GALA DINER FOR COUNCIL STATE.