April 20th, Her Majesty Queen Mathilde held a virtual meeting from the Palace of Laeken in Brussels, with four Belgian, French-speaking and Dutch-speaking writers, to discuss with them the impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic on the literary world.
- QUEEN MATHILDE TOOK PART IN A ROUND TABLE ON THE FASHION AND CLOTHING SECTOR.
- QUEEN MATHILDE AND KING PHILIPPE VISITED THE MARIE CURIE CIVIL HOSPITAL.
Her Majesty met with Alia Cardyn, Bart Moeyaert, Éric Emmanuel Schmitt and Annelies Verbeke. The authors spoke about their experiences of the crisis and how it influences literature.
- QUEEN MATHILDE HELD VIRTUAL MEETINGS FROM THE CHATEAU DE LAEKEN.
- KING AND QUEEN OF BELGIUM VISITED PHARMA HAELVOET.
Queen Mathilde wore her Emporio Armani Geen Floral Print Coat.
Belgian writer Bart Boudewijn Peter Moeyaert (born 9 June 1964).
Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt (born 28 March 1960) is a Franco–Belgian playwright, short story writer and novelist, as well as a film director.
- QUEEN MATHILDE VISITS SPECIALIZED RECEPTION CENTER LE TOBOGGAN.
- QUEEN MATHILDE VISITED MINOR-NDAKO.
- BELGIAN ROYAL FAMILY ATTENDED MASS FOR DECEASED MEMBERS OF THE FAMLY.
- QUEEN MATHILDE AND BELGIAN ROYALS AT THE PRELUDE TO NATIONAL DAY CONCERT.
- QUEEN MATHILDE AND BELGIAN ROYALS AT THE PRELUDE TO NATIONAL DAY CONCERT