On February 24th, Queen Letizia of Spain held two audiences at the Zarzuela Palace.
First, Her Majesty received representatives of the Spanish Association of Business Women of Madrid, ASEME (Spanish: Asociación Española de Mujeres Empresarias de Madrid) which is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
The Spanish Association of Business Women of Madrid is an inter professional association that was founded in 1971 with the aim of promote the full developments of women as businesswomen, professionals and directives.
- QUEEN LETIZIA IN RED FOR AUDIENCES AT ZARZUELA PALACE.
- KING FELIPE AND QUEEN LETIZIA ATTENDED CONGRESS IN SEVILLE.
Afterwards, Queen Letizia received representatives of Generation Code, a non-governmental organization that aims to promote the teaching of computer and programming in schools.
Royal Fashion: Queen Letizia of Spain
Queen Letizia wore Massimo Dutti Confetti Print Shirt Dress with Magrit Pumps in Rust Red Suede Leather.
- SPAIN NATIONAL DAY.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA BACK TO SCHOOL.
- LEONOR AND SOFIA OF SPAIN VISITED SON MARROIG MUSEUM.
- SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY SUMMER PHOTOS.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA SUPPORT DAD KING FELIPE AT COPA DEL REY.