During this difficult time of COVID-19, Princess Sofia of Sweden, Duchess of Värmland completed a three-day training course as Healthcare Assistant at Sophiahemmet University College (Sophiahemmet Högskola) in Stockholm.
The course is available for either those who have lost their jobs because of the crisis or those who want to contribute to fighting COVID-19.
Swedish Princess Sofia is now able to support other healthcare workers, whether caring for patients, cleaning or disinfecting equipment.
Sofia and fellow students will relieve ordinary staff at the hospital which have cancelled all planned operations to relieve other hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Princess Sofia become Honorary Chairman of Sophiahemmet in 2016, a few months after her marriage to Prince Carl Philip.
Sophiahemmet University College is a leading higher education institution in the field of healthcare in Sweden.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT SWEDISH SPORT AWARD 2020.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT CHRISTMAS CONCERT AND AVICII TRIBUTE.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET DAYS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET ANGEL OF THE YEAR AWARDS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF SAVE THE CHILDREN.
- SOFIA AND CARL PHILIP AT LEARNING AND DISLEXIA CONFERENCE.