On January 28, Princess Sofia of Sweden visited The Mandometer Clinic at Sophiahemmet (Swedish: Mandometerkliniken på Sophiahemmet), a treatment centre in Stockholm, for those suffering from eating disorders.
- PRINCESS SOFIA IS WORKING AS HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED SOPHIAHEMMET DIGITAL GRADUATION CEREMONY.
Princess Sofia listened to patients who shared their story. Two important messages that Her Royal Highness learnt are: “you can get well from your eating disorder” and “eating disorders do not need to be visible on the outside”.
The Princess visited the Mandometer Clinic at Sophiahemmet for the first time in June 2019. The clinic treats people with eating disorders. Since her first visit, Sofia have been curious to hear more, especially at a time when restraining orders and isolation can have an effect on the treatment process.
Royal Fashion: Princess Sofia
Princess Sofia wore Diane von Fürstenberg Andi Mesh Shirt Dress.
* We get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post*.
Princess Sofia visit Sofiahemmet today, the Princess wore DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Andi belted printed stretch-mesh shirt dres https://t.co/vtgWZPX2fE #Ad #CommissionLink #PrincessSofia #SofiaofSweden #PrincessSofiaofSweden #PrinsessanSofia #PrincesseSofia #PrincesaSofiadeSuecia pic.twitter.com/OMkyvPXN7I— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) January 29, 2021
- PRINCESS SOFIA AND PRINCE CARL PHILIP RECEIVED 2020 CHRISTMAS TREES.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET ANGEL OF THE YEAR AWARDS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF SAVE THE CHILDREN.
- SOFIA AND CARL PHILIP AT LEARNING AND DISLEXIA CONFERENCE.