On September 17, Princess Sofia of Sweden attended live streaming fundraising gala for Project Playground “Safe Space” in Stockholm, Sweden.
Project Playground was founded by Princess Sofia, then Sofia Hellqvist, and her friend Frida Vesterberg in 2010. The organisation works to improve opportunities of vulnerable children and young people.
The virtual gala was presented by Renée Nyberg and Kodjo Akolor.
Thanks to the support received during fundraising gala, Project Playground can continue to create and operate safe spaces for those who need it most; children and young people in exclusion and vulnerability.
Princess Sofia posed with Hadi Qasemi and Nanny Marianovic.
For Project Playground’s gala, Princess Sofia wore a set from Max Mara consisting of the Alex Top combined with the Navata skirt and black pumps by Stinaa J.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED SWEDISH SPORT AWARD 2020.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT CHRISTMAS CONCERT AND AVICII TRIBUTE.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET DAYS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA ATTENDED INTERNET ANGEL OF THE YEAR AWARDS.
- PRINCESS SOFIA AT THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF SAVE THE CHILDREN.
- SOFIA AND CARL PHILIP AT LEARNING AND DISLEXIA CONFERENCE.