Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia are back to school after their summer holiday. They arrived at Santa María de los Rosales School accompanied by their parents King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain on 11 September 2019.Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI arrive at the Santa Maria de los Rosales on the first day of school of Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia.Embed from Getty Images
Santa María de los Rosales is a private school in Aravaca, just outside Madrid. The school was founded in 1952 and imparts a Catholic religious formation.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia opted for a sporty chic look with Sandro Plaid Blazer and Hugo Boss sneakers.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Princess Leonor of Asturias and Infanta Sofia of Spain.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Leonor and Sofia’s father King Felipe VI also attended school at Santa María de los Rosales between 1971 and 1984.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- LEONOR AND SOFIA OF SPAIN VISITED SON MARROIG MUSEUM
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA SUPPORT DAD KING FELIPE AT COPA DEL REY.
- SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY SUMMER PHOTOS.
- QUEEN LETIZIA AND KING FELIPE VI IN SEVILLE.
- SPANISH ROYALS VISIT ORIHUELA AND LOS ALCAZARES.