King Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria and daughter Princess Estelle (7) visited The Royal Swedish Opera (Swedish: Kungliga Operan) to see The Royal Swedish Ballet (Swedish: Kungliga Baletten) and The Royal Court Orchestra (Swedish: Kungliga Hovkapellet) perform The Nutcracker with music by Pjotr Tchaikovsky in Stockholm, Sweden.
The performance seemed to be much appreciated by the young Princess Estelle, who smiled and applauded enthusiastically along with the rest of the audience.
After the performance, they met with actors and Swedish choreographer, Pär Isberg.
Queen Silvia wore a pink blazer, while Crown Princess Victoria was dressed in a sleek skirt in gold brocade with black blouse.
Little Estelle, for her part, was dressed in a midnight blue dress with matching diadem.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR AT PEP DAY 2019.
- SWEDISH ROYAL NEWS: PRINCESS SOFIA, PRINCE DANIEL AND QUEEN SILVIA.
- KING CARL GUSTAF AND QUEEN SILVIA ROYAL VISIT TO INDIA – DAY 1.
- SWEDISH ROYAL FAMILY AT REPRESENTATIVES DINNER 2019.
- KING CARL XVI GUSTAF AND QUEEN SILVIA OF SWEDEN AT SALZBURG FESTIVAL.