Princess Charlene, Prince Albert II and their twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella attended Sainte Dévote celebrations on January 26, 2021 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Sainte Dévote is the patron saint of The Principality of Monaco. Every year the celebrations of Sainte Dévote take place on January 26-27.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE AND PRINCE ALBERT ATTENDED PONTIFICIAL MASS FOR SAINTE DÉVOTE.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE AND TWINS CELEBRATE SAINTE DEVOTE.
Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
On the evening before her feast day a symbolic fishing boat is brought in procession into Port-Hercule and set alight outside the Église Sainte Dévote.
The symbolic fishing boat is burned in memory of Sainte Dévote, by Prince Albert (Sovereign Prince of Monaco) and the Princely Family.
- HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY TO PRINCE JACQUES AND PRINCESS GABRIELLA.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE, JACQUES AND GABRIELLA VISITED AUTOMOBILE CLUB DE MONACO.
The burning boat is followed by a fireworks display that lights up Port-Hercule.Embed from Getty Images
Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Royal Fashion: Princess Charlene
Princess Charlene wore a AKRIS leather-trimmed wool-blend tweed coat in red and Pearl Earrings by Cartier.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
For Sainte Dévote 2021, Princess Charlene of Monaco wore AKRIS leather-trimmed wool-blend tweed coat in red https://t.co/dNnoznf2BA#CommissionLink #PrincessCharlene #SainteDevote #SainteDevote2021 #Akris #PrincessCharleneofMonaco #Ad #MonacoRoyals #Monaco #PrincesaCharlene pic.twitter.com/RjLoeAZig0— Royal Fashion Blog (@royalfashionbl) January 27, 2021
Royal Fashion: Princess Gabriella
Gabriella wore a total look by Baby Christian Dior: Cropped Cashmere and Wool Coat in Rosewood Houndstooth, Cashmere and Wool Skort in Rosewood Houndstooth, High-Top Oblique Technical Mesh Sneakers in Navy.
The Princess finished off her look with Christian Dior Lady Dior Nano Bag in Metallic Silver-Tone Cannage Lambskin.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- JACQUES AND GABRIELLA ENJOY TRADITIONAL MONACO’S PICNIC.
- PRINCE JACQUES AND PRINCESS GABRIELLA ATTENDED THE ANNUAL CHRISTMAS GIFT DISTRIBUTION.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE CELEBRATES MOTHER’S DAY.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE OPENED PRIMARY SCHOOL IN ITALY.
- PRINCESS CHARLENE MONACO RED CROSS BALL GALA