Princess Aiko visited Gakushuin University for first time. The Princess started her studies at the University in April, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, she has been taking part in online classes.
The Princess is studying a Major in Japanese Literature. Gakushuin University is a private University in Mejiro, Toshima Ward, Tokyo.
During her visit, The Princess Toshi attended the guidance for new students of the Department of Japanese Language and Literature, Faculty of Letters.
Aiko, Princess Toshi is the only child of Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako of Japon. The Princess born on 1 December 2001.
October 24: Princess Aiko visited Gakushuin University for the first time to receive guidance for new students. Classes continue to be held online.— Prisma 😷 (@ImperialJPNfan) October 24, 2020
📸 https://t.co/ol4Xhp7pqD pic.twitter.com/Yge23rtYPD
- IMPERIAL FAMILY CELEBRATED NEW YEAR WITH PUBLIC IN TOKYO.
- ENTHRONEMENT OF EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT BANQUET.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO HELD TEA PARTY FOR ROYALS.
- BANQUET HOSTED BY PM ABE CELEBRATES EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT PARADE.