The Imperial Household Agency has shared new photos of Princess Aiko, who is celebrating her 19th birthday.
Aiko, Princess Toshi is the only child of Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako of Japon. The Princess was born on 1 December 2001.
For the new photos, Princess Aiko posed with her dog “Yuri”. Since her birth in 2009, “Yuri” has made regular appeareances in official photos released on the occasion of family members’ birthdays.
Princess Aiko of Japan poses alongside her dog in Tokyo in new photos released to celebrate 19th birthday https://t.co/xCVjJjjd0O— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) December 1, 2020
The Princess started her studies at the Gakushuin University in April, but due to the coronavirus pandemic, she has been taking part in online classes.
Japan Princess Aiko turns 19, attends online univ. classes amid pandemic https://t.co/x9znyKu99D— The Mainichi (Japan Daily News) (@themainichi) December 1, 2020
Princess Aiko is studying a Major in Japanese Literature. Gakushuin University is a private University in Mejiro, Toshima Ward, Tokyo.
- NEW PHOTOS OF PRINCESS MAKO OF AKISHINO.
- IMPERIAL FAMILY CELEBRATED NEW YEAR WITH PUBLIC IN TOKYO.
- ENTHRONEMENT OF EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT BANQUET.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO HELD TEA PARTY FOR ROYALS.
- BANQUET HOSTED BY PM ABE CELEBRATES EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT PARADE.