Happy Birthday to Princess Oscar of Sweden, who turns 5 -year- old. On occasion of his birthday, the Swedish Royal Court has shared new photos of the Prince.
For his birthday photos, Prince Oscar poses with his big sister Princess Estelle and the family’s dog, Rio.
Prince Oscar of Sweden, Duke of Skåne born on 2 March 2016, at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna, as the younger child and only son of Crown Princess Victoria and her husband Prince Daniel.
Oscar is a grandson of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia and is third in the line of succession to the Swedish throne, after his mother and his sister, Princess Estelle.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR VISITED STOCKHOLM AMBULANCE STATION.
- THE ROYAL CHRISTMAS OF OSCAR AND ESTELLE OF SWEDEN.
Prins Oscar tillsammans med hunden Rio. 📷: Kate Gabor/Kungl. HovstaternaPosted by Kungahuset on Monday, March 1, 2021
Handsome Prince Oscar with his dog Rio.
Prins Oscar och Prinsessan Estelle fotograferade på Haga slott. 📷: Kate Gabor/Kungl. HovstaternaPosted by Kungahuset on Monday, March 1, 2021
Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar photographed at Haga Palace.
- ESTELLE AND OSCAR CELEBRATE ST LUCIA’S DAY.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND SWEDISH ROYAL SAW THE NUTCRACKER.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR AT PEP DAY.
- PRINCESS ESTELLE AND PRINCE OSCAR VISITED THE EXHIBITION “LOOK AT THE RUGS-FIND ME”.
- OSCAR AND ESTELLE WEAR NEW FOLK COSTUMES.
- ESTELLE AND OSCAR CELEBRATED WORLD BEE DAY.