Prince Charles of Luxembourg visited Oetrange, a small town in south-eastern Luxembourg. Little Prince Charles and parents Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie went to Oetrange for the planting of a cherry tree donated by the commune of Contern in honor of the birth of the baby Prince almost a year ago.
The choice of this fruit tree, typical of the Syre valley region, underlines the municipality’s attachment to this variety.
- BABY PRINCE CHARLES VISITED GRAND DUKE JEAN ORCHARD.
- PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG CELEBRATES HIS FIRST BRETZELSONNDEG.
The ceremony took place in the presence of the local authorities, and the Mayor of the municipality of Contern, Mrs. Marion Zovilé-Braquet.
As a gift, Prince Charles received a plastic hand spade for gardening.
After planting the tree, a commemorative plaque was unveiled.
- NEW PHOTOS OF BABY PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- A ROSE FOR LITTLE PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- NEW PHOTOS OF STEPHANIE AND CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- BABY PRINCE CHARLES, GUILLAUME AND STEPHANIE MET WITH MIDWIVES.