The Norwegian Royal House has released new photos of Their Majesties King Harald and Queen Sonja and Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Maritt, Prince Sverre Magnus and Princess Ingrid Alexandra to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
For the new photos, the family posed at the Slottskapellet, The Royal Palace Chapel, in the Royal Palace in Oslo, Norway.
Crown Princess Mette-Marit wore H&M Conscious Collection patterned silk dress with Louboutin Pigalle Follies 85 nude leather pumps.
Princess Ingrid Alexandra opted for Maje ‘Rockette’ pleated lace-inset mini dress.
On December 20, The Norwegian Royal House also shared beautiful videos from the royal family’s advent service at The Royal Palace Chapel.
In order to celebrate fourth Sunday of Advent, Prince Sverre Magnus lighted the fourth candle in the Advent wreath and The Royal family wished everyone a happy fourth Sunday of Advent.
Both King Harald and Princess Ingrid Alexandra spoke a few words in the middle of the celebration.
- PRINCESS INGRID ALEXANDRA’S CONFIRMATION DETAILS.
- CONFIRMATION OF PRINCESS INGRID ALEXANDRA OF NORWAY.
- THE SUMMER PHOTOS OF CROWN PRINCE HAAKON AND CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY.
- BEAUTIFUL CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY.
- MEET THE ROYAL: QUEEN SONJA OF NORWAY.
- SUMMER PHOTOS OF THE CROWN PRINCE FAMILY OF NORWAY.
- SUMMER TRIP OF THE NORWEGIAN ROYAL FAMILY.