The Imperial Household Agency of Japan had shared new photos of Her Imperial Highness Princess Mako of Akishino on occasion of her 29th birthday. The photos were taken at the Akasaka Estate in Tokyo.
Princess Mako born on 23 October 1991 as the first child and elder daughter of Prince Fumihito and Princess Kiko, and a member of the Japanese imperial family.
In Photos: Japan’s Princess Mako turns 29https://t.co/a3LNRzcEu4— The Mainichi (Japan Daily News) (@themainichi) October 25, 2020
During the photo session, Princess Mako was accompanied by her younger sister, Princess Kako. Her Imperial Highness has also a young brother, Prince Hisahito.
The Princess is the niece of Emperor Naruhito and the eldest grandchild of Emperor Emeritus Akihito and Empress Emerita Michiko.
- IMPERIAL FAMILY CELEBRATED NEW YEAR WITH PUBLIC IN TOKYO.
- PREPARATIONS FOR ENTHRONEMENT CEREMONY OF EMPEROR NARUHITO.
- ENTHRONEMENT OF EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT BANQUET.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO AND EMPRESS MASAKO HELD TEA PARTY FOR ROYALS.
- BANQUET HOSTED BY PM ABE CELEBRATES EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT.
- EMPEROR NARUHITO’S ENTHRONEMENT PARADE.