15 August 2019, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark officially opened Odense Flower Festival 2019 (Danish: Odense Blomsterfestival). The Festival is taking place on the 15th – 18th of August 2019 in Odense the third largest city in Denmark.
The festival was held for the first time in 1999. Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary became Patron of the Odense Flower Festival in 2012.
This year’s theme is “On a time travel: that brings focus on time”.
Crown Princess Mary Outfits Details
The Crown Princess wore a flower maxi dress by Rotate Birger Christensen and Christian Louboutin Pump Heels.
- MARY OF DENMARK LATEST NEWS
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY VISITED COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL
- DANISH ROYAL FAMILY SUMMER PHOTOS 2019
- QUEEN MARGRETHE STARTED SUMMER HOLIDAYS AT GRÅSTEN PALACE
- MARY AND FREDERIK OF DENMARK VISIT FRANCE – DAY 1.