Crown Princess Mary participated, as Honorary Advocate for ‘Leaders for Generation Equality,’ in the opening panel on ‘Women’s Transformative Leadership for Gender Equality’ at the Generation Equality Forum, being held virtually from Mexico City.
Her Royal Highness talked about the importance of diversity in leadership and the importance of having women in leadership positions, which will better reflect the diversity of populations.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY MARKS INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2021.
- MARY OF DENMARK CELEBRATED “INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD”.
The Crown Princess wore Hugo Boss Banora Silk-blend Blouse.
The Generation Equality Forum is a civil-society centered, global gathering for gender equality convened by UN Women and co-hosted by the governments of Mexico and France. Kicking off in Mexico City from 29 to 31 March and culminating in Paris from 30 June to 2 July 2021, the Forum will launch a series of concrete, ambitious and transformative actions to achieve immediate and irreversible progress towards gender equality.
HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Honorary Advocate for Leaders for #GenerationEquality powerfully underscoring the importance of early intervention through childhood education to ensure women’s participation and leadership. @gouvernementFR @GobiernoMX @UN_Women pic.twitter.com/u8qYSZkdj7— UN Women Nordic (@unwomennordic) March 29, 2021
At the #GenerationEquality Forum in Mexico, H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark addresses the virtual plenary session on Women and Transformative Leadership for Generation Equality.— UN Women (@UN_Women) March 29, 2021
cc: @Denmark_UN #ActForEqual pic.twitter.com/4xWTNoMZO2
- MARY AND FREDERIK HOSTED DINNER FOR C40 WORLD MAYORS SUMMIT.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT CHILDREN, YOUTH AND GRIEF 20TH ANNIVERSARY CONFERENCE.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY OPENED NATION OF HEALTH AND ATTENDED THE LAUNCH OF STROKELINE.
- MARY OF DENMARK OPENED ODENSE FLOWER FESTIVAL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY VISITED COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- MARY AND FREDERIK OF DENMARK VISIT FRANCE – DAY 1.