Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary attended a meeting to talk about the Skelgårdsskolen’s experiences with the Mary Foundation’s school well-being program, Skolestyrken, which supports schools in strengthening well-being and preventing and dealing with bullying across the entire school.
Skelgårdsskolen in Tårnby is one of the first schools in Denmark o implement the Mary Foundation’s program.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY MET WITH MARY FOUNDATION YOUTH PANEL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY HOSTED RECEPTION FOR MARY FOUNDATION.
At the meeting, Deputy Headmaster Henrik A. Bunde and teacher Kristian Bruun Nielsen from Skelgårdsskolen shared the school’s experiences with Skolestyrken. The meeting was also attended by Rasmus Kjeldahl, Director of Børns Vilkår, Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen, Secretary General of Red Barnet and Helle Østergaard, Director of the Mary Foundation.
Skolestyrken er et program, der skal skabe trivsel og forebygge og håndtere mobning i skolen. Programmet involverer –…Posted by Det danske kongehus on Friday, April 30, 2021
Mary Fonden, Børns Vilkår and Red Barnet are the three organizations behind the program, which was launched last year and which 12 schools are now in the process of implementing.
Crown Princess Mary wore a blue floral embroidered pussy bow silk chiffon blouse from Prada.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY MET WITH DANISH REFUGEE COUNCIL, MATERNITY FOUNDATION AND WWF DENMARK.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY MET WITH MEMBERS OF MØDREHJÆLPEN.
- MARY OF DENMARK OPENED ODENSE FLOWER FESTIVAL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY VISITED COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY PRESENTED THE CARLSBERG FOUNDATION PRIZE.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY ATTENDED BRIDGE INAUGURATION