Princess Leonor of Asturias, Infanta Sofia and their parents, Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI celebrated “Three Kings’ Day” (Spanish: Día de Reyes) or “Epiphany Day” with Queen Letizia’s father, Jesús Ortiz in Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain on January 6, 2021.Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia’s father Jesús José Ortiz Álvarez, is a journalist. He and his first wife, María de la Paloma Rocasolano Rodríguez (The Queen’s mother) divorced in 1999.Embed from Getty Images
In Spain, “Three Kings Day” is a public holiday and the day people exchange most of their Christmas presents.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
In the morning Their Majesties King Felipe and Queen Letizia attended the ceremony of “Pascua Militar” at the Royal Palace. Post HERE.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA FOUNDATION.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA AWARDS.
- PRINCESS LEONOR, THE FUTURE QUEEN OF SPAIN.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA BACK TO SCHOOL.
- LEONOR AND SOFIA OF SPAIN VISITED SON MARROIG MUSEUM.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA SUPPORT DAD KING FELIPE AT COPA DEL REY.