Princess Leonor of Asturias and Infanta Sofia accompanied by their parents Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI of Spain celebrated “Three Kings Day” (Spanish: Día de Reyes) or “Epiphany Day” with Queen Letizia’s father, Jesús Ortiz on January, 6, 2020.
Queen Letizia wore Zara Embroidered Tulle Midi Dress in Black.Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia, Princess Leonor and King Felipe.Embed from Getty Images
In the morning Their Majesties attended the ceremony of “Pascua Militar” at the Royal Palace. Post HERE.
In Spain, “Three Kings Day” is a public holiday and the day people exchange most of their Christmas presents.
The “Roscón de Reyes or Rosca de Reyes” (English: Ring of the Kings), a Spanish pastry, is traditionally eaten to celebrate Epiphany.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia, Infanta Sofia and King Felipe VI.
The Queen’s father Jesús José Ortiz Álvarez, is a journalist. He and his first wife, María de la Paloma Rocasolano Rodríguez (The Queen’s mother) divorced in 1999.Embed from Getty Images
Jesús Ortiz remarried in Madrid on 18 March 2004 to fellow journalist Ana Togores.Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia of Spain’s father Jesus Ortiz and his wife Ana Togores.
- KING FELIPE AND QUEEN LETIZIA CELEBRATE PASCUA MILITAR 2020.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA FOUNDATION.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA AWARDS.
- PRINCESS LEONOR, THE FUTURE QUEEN OF SPAIN.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA BACK TO SCHOOL.
- LEONOR AND SOFIA OF SPAIN VISITED SON MARROIG MUSEUM.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA SUPPORT DAD KING FELIPE AT COPA DEL REY 2019.