On June 19, King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and their daughters Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia attend “Madrid en Danza” Festival at Teatros del Canal in Madrid.
Teatros del Canal reopened their doors on Wednesday. “Madrid en Danza” Festival will take place from 17 to 28 June.Embed from Getty Images
King Felipe VI, Infanta Sofia, Queen Letizia and Princess Leonor.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Their Majesties and daughters wore face masks.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
At “Madrid en Danza” Festival, Their Majesties and daughters see the premiere of “Fandango Avenue” by Sara Calero. Fandango is a lively couples dance originating from Portugal and Spain, usually in triple metre, traditionally accompanied by guitars, castanets, or hand-clapping (“palmas” in Spanish).
“Fandango Avenue” by Sara Calero is presented at a third of the available capacity in order to keep social distance. As Spain begins to ease lockdown measures intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus, Madrid entertainment venues are assessing how to maintain social distancing in enclosed spaces to enable shows to resume.Embed from Getty Images
Infanta Sofia, King Felipe, Queen Letizia and Princess Leonor posed for photos.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Embed from Getty Images
King Felipe VI of Spain.Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Embed from Getty Images
Infanta Sofia.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Queen Letizia and Princess Leonor.Embed from Getty Images
Royal Fashion: Queen Letizia, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia
- Queen Letizia wore a black sleeveless top with Massimo Dutti pleated skirt with waistband in gold, Alba 10 Serraje wedges from Macarena Shoes, Carolina Herrera bag, Bimba y Lola gold hoop earrings and her Karen Hallam sterling silver signature ring. She was carrying a black leather jacket.
- Princess Leonor wore Hugo Boss Suzetta dress with black ballet flats and white denim jacket.
- Infanta Sofia wore Zara textured dress in white with Pretty Ballerinas braided ballet flats in nappa gold and denim jacket.
The Queen was wearing golden Massimo Dutti Pleated skirt with waistband and wedges from Macarena Shoes.Embed from Getty Images
Princess Leonor opted for Hugo Boss Suzetta Dress.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Infanta Sofia in Zara dress and Pretty Ballerinas Braided ballet flats.Embed from Getty Images
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA READ EL QUIJOTE.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA FOUNDATION.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AT THE PRINCESS OF GIRONA AWARDS.
- PRINCESS LEONOR, THE FUTURE QUEEN OF SPAIN.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA BACK TO SCHOOL.
- LEONOR AND SOFIA OF SPAIN VISITED SON MARROIG MUSEUM.
- PRINCESS LEONOR AND INFANTA SOFIA SUPPORT DAD KING FELIPE AT COPA DEL REY.