Lady Louise Windsor was spotted enjoying an early morning horse ride with her father, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, for the first time since lockdown began in March.
The 16-year-old joined her father, 56, on a canter around the grounds of Windsor Castle enjoying the fresh air and exercise.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie, Countess of Wessex along with their two children James Viscount Severn and Lady Louise, live in the royal residence of Bagshot Park, set within Windsor Great Park.Embed from Getty Images
Lady Louise, riding a white dappled steed, was dressed in a bright pink polo shirt and navy jodhpurs. She also wore a protective back brace.Embed from Getty Images
Louise was taught to ride at a young age and joined her father on horseback as part of the Queen’s 90th birthday celebrations in Windsor in 2016. She has taken up carriage driving, a sport popularised in Britain by her grandfather, Prince Philip.Embed from Getty Images
- LADY LOUISE ATTENDS A HOCKEY TRAINING SESSION.
- SOPHIE OF WESSEX AND LADY LOUISE WINDSOR AT BURGHLEY HORSE TRIAL.
- WESSEX FAMILY EDWARD, SOPHIE, LOUISE AND JAMES VISITED WILD PLACE PROYECT.
- A DAY FULL OF ENGAGEMENTS FOR THE COUNTESS OF WESSEX.
- ROYAL NEWS LADY SARAH CHATTO
- HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH AND BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS AT CHURCH SERVICE