Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, 16-year-old, won gold in the Norwegian Junior Surfing Championship on Saturday, October 24th 2020.
The Princess won with 12.83 points in the surfing championship which was held in Jæren, a traditional district in Rogaland county.
Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Prince Sverre Magnus were also present. They closely follow Princess Ingrid while she surfed.
Her Royal Highness Princess Ingrid Alexandra is the elder child of Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit. She is second in line to succeed her grandfather King Harald V. She is expected to become the country’s second female monarch, after the 15th-century Queen Margaret.
- PRINCESS INGRID ALEXANDRA’S CONFIRMATION DETAILS.
- BEAUTIFUL CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY.
- MEET THE ROYAL: QUEEN SONJA OF NORWAY.
- SUMMER PHOTOS OF THE CROWN PRINCE FAMILY OF NORWAY.
- SUMMER TRIP OF THE NORWEGIAN ROYAL FAMILY.