On 11 March 2021, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited School 21 in Stratford, East London to congratulate teachers involved in the re-opening of the school following lockdown and hear more about the challenges they have faced over the past year.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
From today secondary schools and colleges across the UK can access #MentallyHealthySchools resources. This follows the success of the Mentally Healthy School’s primary school hub, which has been accessed over a million times since it was launched by The Duchess three years ago.
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE VISIT BRADFORD.
- WILLIAM AND CATHERINE OFFICIAL VISIT TO PAKISTAN – DAY 1.
Embed from Getty Images
Mentally Healthy Schools, provided by the Anna Freud Centre, is the United Kingdom’s first mental health information and resource hub and is helping put mental health at the heart of the school curriculum.
- THE DUKE, DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AND CLOSE FRIENDS AT CHURCH.
- THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE PAID TRIBUTE TO MIDWIVES.
Royal Fashion: Duchess of Cambridge
The Duchess dressed in a new pink Wool Runway Coat by Max & Co, Boden Hambleden Scallop Jumper – Azalea in pink, Inside Jigsaw Sport Luxe Jersey Wide Trousers, Emmy London Josie Midnight block heels and Amaia Kids Reusable Cotton Face Mask “The Duchess Pink Pepper”. She carried her Jaeger “Kate” quilted clutch.
Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT THE LAUNCH OF NATIONAL EMERGENCIES TRUST.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE CASUAL STYLE FOR VISIT TO SUNSHINE HOUSE.
- THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT BACK TO NATURE GARDEN AT RHS WISLEY.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE ATTENDED RRS SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH NAMING CEREMONY.