The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released two new portraits to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. The photographs were taken at Kensington Palace this week by acclaimed photographer Chris Floyd.
The Duchess of Cambridge wore Ghost Avery dress in blue floral and Asprey London Daisy Heritage Diamond Pendant. Her Royal Highness wore this dress during a visit to Pakistan in 2019.
Update April 30th
New Video of the Cambridges
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released rare footage of their family, captured last Autumn, as they say thank you for all a decade of support on their 10th wedding anniversary. The footage was taken at Anmer Hall and on the beach near their home in Norfolk.
Toasting marshmallows, George holding Kate’s hand, William tickling Charlotte whilst Louis squeals.
The wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton took place on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey in London, United Kingdom. The bride, Catherine Middleton, had been his girlfriend since 2003.Embed from Getty Images
Catherine Middleton with her father Michael Middleton.Embed from Getty Images
Catherine Middleton waves to the crowds as her sister and Maid of Honour Pippa Middleton holds her dress before walking in to the Abbey.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Prince William exchanges rings with his bride Catherine Middleton in front of the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Prince William and Catherine Middleton during their wedding service in Westminster Abbey.Embed from Getty Images
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE VISIT MANOR FARM AND CHEESY WAFFLES PROJECT.
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE VISIT BRADFORD.
- DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT THE LAUNCH OF NATIONAL EMERGENCIES TRUST.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE CASUAL STYLE FOR VISIT TO SUNSHINE HOUSE.
- THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT BACK TO NATURE GARDEN AT RHS WISLEY.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE ATTENDED RRS SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH NAMING CEREMONY.