Easter will be very different this year, amid the coronavirus crisis. However, we are taking a look back at The Duchess of Cambridge Easter Sunday looks over the years.
Wishing you all a Happy Easter!!!
- 2014: The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William attended an Easter Sunday service in Sydney as part of the Royal tour of Australia and New Zealand. Her Royal Highness wore a custom dove grey Alexander McQueen coat with a Jane Taylor headpiece, LK Bennett heels, Mappin & Webb necklace, and aquamarine earrings.
Dove grey coat by Alexander McQueen.Embed from Getty Images
LK Bennett heels.Embed from Getty Images
Mappin & Webb necklace, and aquamarine earrings.Embed from Getty Images
Jane Taylor headpiece.Embed from Getty Images
- 2017: The Duchess wore Catherine Walker coat, with a Lock & Co pillbox hat, Etui Bag clutch, Rupert Sanderson heels and The Queen’s pearl earrings.
Catherine Walker coat and Rupert Sanderson heels.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
The Queen’s pearl earrings.Embed from Getty Images
Lock & Co pillbox hat.Embed from Getty Images
Etui Bag clutch.
- 2018: The Duchess of Cambridge wore a brown Catherine Walker coat with her Lock & Co ‘Betty Boop’ headpiece, Gianvito Rossi heels, Balenciaga earrings and five pearl brooch. She was pregnant with Prince Louis.
Brown Catherine Walker coat and Gianvito Rossi heels.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Balenciaga earrings and five pearl brooch.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
- 2019: Last year the Duchess recycled her dove grey Alexander McQueen coat from 2014 with the same Jane Taylor headpiece. She carried an Emmy London clutch and wore Emmy heels, and her Robinson Pelham wedding earrings.
Dove grey Alexander McQueen coat and Emmy London heels.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Jane Taylor headpiece.Embed from Getty Images Embed from Getty Images
Robinson Pelham wedding earrings.
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE ATTENDED BAFTAS.
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE VISIT BRADFORD.
- WILLIAM AND CATHERINE OFFICIAL VISIT TO PAKISTAN – DAY 1.
- DUKE, DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AND CLOSE FRIENDS AT CHURCH.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE PAID TRIBUTE TO MIDWIVES.
- DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT THE LAUNCH OF NATIONAL EMERGENCIES TRUST.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE CASUAL STYLE FOR VISIT TO SUNSHINE HOUSE.
- THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE AT BACK TO NATURE GARDEN AT RHS WISLEY.
- DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE ATTENDED RRS SIR DAVID ATTENBOROUGH NAMING CEREMONY.