Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden attended a concert in celebration of Berwaldhallen’s 40th anniversary on November 30, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Berwaldhallen (Berwald Hall) is a concert hall situated in a park landscape at Dag Hammarskjöldsväg 3 in the Östermalm district of Stockholm.
The inaugural concert was on 30 November 1979. Berwaldhallen is named after Franz Berwald one of Sweden’s foremost composers of the 19th century.
Royal Fashion: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Crown Princess Victoria wore House of Dagmar Dora Dress in Gold Flower, By Malene Birger Zannaz Faux Fur Coat, Edblad Petal Stud Earrings, Black Valentino crossbody bag and Black Gianvito Rossi pumps.
- VICTORIA AND DANIEL AT JULIET MUSICAL AND PEP FORUM.
- CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA AT TRILATERAL COMISSION MEETING.
- CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA AND PRINCE DANIEL VISIT DENMARK – DAY 1
- IMAGES OF VICTORIADAGEN THROUGH THE YEARS.
- CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA ATTENDED A SEMINAR ABOUT SUSTAINABLE FUTURE.