On May 5, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark delivered the opening speech for the virtual Womenomics Nordic Business Conference 2021. Womenomics is the largest conference of its kind in the Nordic countries and for seven years has explored women’s impact on the global economy: as consumers, leaders and innovators.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY PARTICIPATED IN THE INAUGURATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY TOOK PART IN THE 70TH SESSION OF WHO EUROPE.
The Crown Princess wore her Prada Blouse.
I morges holdt H.K.H. Kronprinsessen åbningstale ved den virtuelle konference Womenomics Nordic Business Conference….Posted by Det danske kongehus on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
More than 500 leaders from Denmark and other countries and leading diversity experts and politicians took part in the conference to debate the most recent reports and solutions in the field of gender equality and share specific cases from the business sector. Four years ago, The Crown Princess received “The Womenomics Global Impact Award 2017” for her work to help women improve their circumstances and utilize their full potential in Denmark and abroad.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT THE OPENING OF THE BLOX SUMMIT.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY PRESENTED THE CARLSBERG FOUNDATION PRIZE.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT HEATHCARE DENMARK AMBASSADOR SUMMIT
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY OPENED NATURKRAFT.
- MARY OF DENMARK CELEBRATED ‘INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD’.