Crown Princess Mary of Denmark presented the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award 2019 at the Copenhagen Stock Exchange on October 31, 2019.
Det var en stor fornøjelse at tage imod H.K.H. Kronprinsesse Mary i forbindelse med CSR-konferencen i Børsen hos @DanskErhverv. Kronprinsessens store engagement for #dkbiz er prisværdigt, og i Danmark kan vi være stolte over vores Kongehus. pic.twitter.com/06S5J2hraj— Brian Mikkelsen (@BrianAMikkelsen) October 31, 2019
The award to the best CSR report in the category “large listed company” went to A.P. Møller Maersk and was received by Executive Vice President Morten Engelstoft.
In the category “large unlisted company” the award went to Grundfos and was received by Poul Due Jensen.
It is the sixth consecutive year that the Crown Princess participates in the event.
For the event Mary opted for a pleated skirt, Max Mara blazer, Gianvito Rossi snakeskin pumps and Quidam clutch.
On stage, Mary made the award winners laugh. You can see how she succeeded in this video.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT BRIDGE INAUGURATION.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT MEETING OF WHO REGIONAL COMMITTEE FOR EUROPE.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY VISITED COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT 2019 FLAG DAY CEREMONIES.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT THE DANISH SUPREME COURT.