April 20th, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary, as patron of Mødrehjælpen, met with Director Ninna Thomsen and Deputy Director Trine Schaldemose at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen.
Mødrehjælpen is a private social humanitarian organization that advises and supports pregnant women and families with children in a difficult situation.
The organization was founded in 1924 in Copenhagen, but later had branches in Odense, Aalborg and Aarhus. It operates a number of thrift stores.
During the meeting, Ninna Thomsen and Trine Schaldemose told The Crown Princess about how Mødrehjælpen over the past year has managed to continue its important work at a time when the corona crisis has exacerbated the challenges of vulnerable families and therefore made new demands on Mødrehjælpen’s offer of help and counseling.
The Crown Princess also received a review of Mødrehjælpen’s new strategy (2021-2025) for the work of helping families with children who are having difficulty.
Hendes Kongelige Højhed Kronprinsessen modtog i dag som protektor direktør Ninna Thomsen og vicedirektør Trine…Posted by Det danske kongehus on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Crown Princess Mary wore her Michael Kors Multicolor Tulip Pleated Chiffon Shift Dress.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY MET WITH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY TOOK PART IN THE ONLINE COPENHAGEN FASHION SUMMIT.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY PRESENTED EDUCATION AWARDS AND RAINBOW AWARDS.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY PARTICIPATED IN INAUGURATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY AT THE OPENING OF THE BLOX SUMMIT.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY TOOK PART IN THE 70TH SESSION OF WHO EUROPE.