Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, as Patron of SIND (Danish Association for Mental Health) and Psykiatrifonden (Danish Mental Health Fund) attended the annual Copenhagen Municipality’s Art Competition for people with mental disorders at Copenhagen City Hall on November 18, 2019.
The Crown Princess is Patron of SIND (Danish Association for Mental Health) and Psykiatrifonden. This year theme was “Everyone has the right to belong”.
Psykiatrifonden and SIND (the Danish Association for Mental Health) support initiatives to promote mental well-being, and prevention and treatment of mental disorders.
Crown Princess Mary, Mia Nyegaard, Mayor of Social Services of the Municipality of Copenhagen, and Nina Eg Hansen, Director of Social Administration, along with the winners of the art competition.
For this event Crown Princess Mary wore a new Victoria Beckham sweater and a new Miu Miu top.
Crown princess Mary wore a new Victoria Beckham sweater today pic.twitter.com/pSSMNk5svg— ✨Elena (@Madeleine_swed) November 18, 2019
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY VISITED RØDDING HØJSKOLE.
- MARY AND FREDERIK CONCERT AND DINNER AT FREDENSBORG PALACE.
- MARY AND FREDERIK HOSTED DINNER FOR C40 WORLD MAYORS SUMMIT.
- MARY OF DENMARK CELEBRATED ‘INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL CHILD’.
- CROWN PRINCESS MARY IN MOROCCO.