Baby Prince Charles and parents Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume met with representatives of the Luxembourg Association of Midwives (Association Luxembourgeoise des Sages-Femmes, ALSF) to discuss this unique profession contributing to the well- being of pregnant women during their pregnancies.
The meeting took place at the Château De Fischbach on October 14, 2020. Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie moved into Château De Fischbach in late 2019 upon returning to Luxembourg after living in London for one year.
Remembering the birth of their son Prince Charles, the Royal Couple listened with emotion to the midwives enthusiastically presenting their unique profession and their daily life to pregnant women.
The midwives play an essential role in the well-being of mothers and future mothers. A precious presence and proximity that midwives had to offer differently following the health measures imposed to deal with COVID-19.
- THE CHRISTENING OF PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- A TREE FOR PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- NEW PHOTOS OF BABY PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG.
- NEW PARENTS: GUILLAUME AND STÉPHANIE OF LUXEMBOURG.
- NEW PHOTOS OF PRINCE CHARLES OF LUXEMBOURG FOR CHRISTMAS.